Hey All,
I have several simple similar bar charts (same month columns) in a container.. the legends are all different widths due to different string lengths (which looks awful).
I have tried detaching the charts but that only separates the titles.
I have tried duplicating and having the legend in it’s own container with a hidden chart- legend no longer filters the chart as it’s not “its chart”.
I have tried writing the whole thing in vega code - i can get it looking/acting the same but the legend cannot scroll when longer than the container like it can usually.
I have tried making a cheeky bar chart that “is the legend” and using cross filtering but it a) filters the whole dash not just he chart and b) also can’t scroll so no improvement.
Would love to either have it act like the title/subtitle and be able to be detached manually adjusted
OR to just have a segment in Style where you define a width
OR even to just fill the space next to the chart reactively but allow us to define the chart width?
Or of course if there’s something i’m missing and there is already a way to achieve this is am all ears!
![]()
Thanks Guys!